It's a sad time indeed for 2 iconic Detroit venues. The Red Wings just played their last game at Joe Louis Arena, and tonight The Pistons play their last game at The Palace. I wish both of them well at the new Little Caesar's Arena, but not without a heavy heart for my beloved Palace:
If it weren't for The Palace of Auburn Hills:
1. Long story, but I would not have my amazing first born child!
2. I would not have been in a TV commercial.
3. Vinnie Johnson and Isiah Thomas would most likely have not attended my 24th birthday party.
4. Bob Seger and Billy Joel wouldn't have showed up for yet another of my birthday celebrations .
5. I wouldn't have met Glenn Frey, countless Detroit sport stars and musicians, and have made friends with Pistons players and families!
6. I would have not have an amazing job including a $300+ night watching an Eagles concert.
7. I would have not witnessed Bob Seger doing Don Henley's sound check.
8. I would never have had the opportunity to pet a Russian bear.
9. I wouldn't have met so many amazing coworkers!
10. I wouldn't have been paid to watch the Bad Boys win the championship!
11. I never could have imagined I would witness 1st hand, so many incredible talented acts!