!!! Thailand slime tutorial !!!
Song is better in stereo by dove Cameron (lol such a throwback) -
Thailand slime is pretty similar glossy slime. So in Indonesia and Thailand, they use a different type of glue which results in glossy and thick slime. I saw a tutorial somewhere that recreates Thailand slime with elmers glue, so why not recreate it? I forgot where I saw the tutorial so I had to do a ton of experimenting whoops. (lol I messed up a lot)
1. White Elmers glue
2. Clear elmers glue
4. Foaming hand soap
5. Activator (borax contact solution tide detergent or liquid starch)
6. Mixing utensil
1. Pour one bottle of elmers glue (I used 4 ounces but 7 ounces work too)
2. Add equal parts of clear glue as water. So I used half a bottle of clear glue and filled the other half with water.
3. Add a few pumps of foaming hand wash. You can skip this step but it makes your slime slightly bubbly and generally funner to play with (yes funner isn't a word but whatever)
4. Mix mix mix until your mixture is smooth and even
5. Time to activate! The best activator is borax, and in this particular recipe, the ratio of borax to warm water is half a teaspoon to 1 cup
6. Make sure you add the activator little by little and stir thoroughly. Because part of this mixture is made out of clear glue, it is quite easy to accidentally add too much activator
7. When the glue starts clumping together u can go in with ur hands and knead it. Like other slimes, the more u knead the better texture your slime will be!
8. You can even add some lotion, baby oil or a tiny bit of conditioner, but this is optional. Do NOT add baby powder, cornstarch, or shaving cream which will make your slime more matte than glossy
9. Once your slime is made, pop it into an container with a lid and leave it there overnight. The moisture will sink to the bottom, making your slime very glossy and thus creating the Thailand slime look.
10. We're done! Our slime will be super glossy and thick, and generally fun to play with 🤗