1) I do my best to accommodate my clients and their schedules. Appointment times vary on the day due to still having my 8-5 job, but I'm flexible because my studio is in the comfort of my own home.
2) Please prepare for a three hour lashing session. If you can't accommodate that time frame, please do not schedule an appointment with me because I will not allow rushed, half-ass work.
3) I've had new clients ask me WHY three hours? Simple. Newer lash artists need more time until they're able to get their technique down. Practice makes perfect! This is why my prices are $60 for classic full sets and $30 for fills.
4) I will personally be sending clients appointment reminders the night before or the morning of (depending on your appointment time), to confirm your availability.
5) Clients who no-show their appointment will be asked to pay a non-refundable $20 deposit towards their visit when booking future appointments. If you no show your appointment, your deposit is forfeited.
6) Please do not drink caffeine based products (coffee, tea, etc.) right before your lash appointment. Caffeine will make you fidgety and your eyes will flutter, making it harder for lash application.
Thanks for your support! 💋 L-Marie
Winter has officially left the building 😍😍. And so far, spring has delivered an abundance of fruit and blessings to our team and brand. We can't wait to see what more is in store as 2017 continues! Who's with us?!?
April is winding down - get your April Think Dirty box (featuring Restore!) while you still can. #restoreme Details 👇
Today I have a new blog post featuring @thinkdirty, an app that will make you think twice about your next beauty purchase! I also talk about their April limited edition beauty box which features amazing brands like @biossance! ☺Visit my blog for an exclusive discount code for your beauty box! 💗 #shopclean#cleanbeauty