Essentials for a good start of the day when you're at work:
- Nutrition: Always make sure to stay hydrated and well nourished at work. I love bringing with me my Avocado & Banana smoothie as a snack before lunch.
- Organize: I also love being super organized and minimalist by clearing up my desk and creating a clutter-free environment for me to work and be productive.
- Breaks: Taking breaks every couple of hours refreshes my mind and allows me to be much more productive afterwards. I usually stretch, go drink water, text a friend, or read an interesting article during breaks.
Day 5 - This may not look like much but trust me, I barely finished. I've never really been much of a breakfast person, I used to skip breakfast and go until lunch with merely a cup of coffee in my system. I was constantly tired, I couldn't focus in class, and I was grumpy and had a negative mindset about 70% of the time.
Just goes to show how a healthy lifestyle doesn't only impact you physically but also mentally & emotionally! - 1/2 an Avo 🥑 (6g carbs, 10,5g fats, 1,5g protein)
- 1/2 tomato 🍅 - cucumber slices 🥒 - 1 slice of Rye toast 🍞 (9,6g carbs, 0,6g fats, 1,7g protein)
- topped with salt, pepper and chili flakes 🌶