Hey guys! I'm Andrea and it's #makewavesMonday the #RisingTideSociety is starting a new Instagram challenge before #therisesummit so this is a behind the scene video of me working a wedding recently and I'll tell you 5 fun facts about me.
1️⃣ I'm 5'1" but I have napoleon syndrome, sometimes - if you can hear what I'm saying in the video you'll understand 2️⃣ I'm a major foodie - like ridiculous. Thank God for fast metabolisms. I love to cook and host dinner parties and make other people fat. 3️⃣ I was born in Honduras to Nicaraguan parents. I moved to the US when I was 6 months old so sometimes I don't really know where I'm from. But I eat and speak Spanish like a Nica. 🇳🇮 4️⃣ My love languages are acts of service and quality time. If you've read the 5 love languages you'll understand this fact and if you haven't you most certainly should. 5️⃣ I'm a very bubbly person, a social butterfly, and an open book. This is one of the reasons why I love what I do, I get to meet so many different people and form some new friendships.
It's #MakeWavesMonday and the first day of another @risingtidesociety#instagramchallenge ! Today's challenge is to introduce ourselves and share 5 #funfacts so here goes nothing! I am @erikapaige_sea (Erika), a wedding planner/designer from Seattle. I offer full service wedding planning but have recently begun specializing in #elopements ! See below for a few more things you may not know about me and please, say hello! I would love to chat.
1) I love bad jokes. There is a gas station near my house that posts a new one on their reader board every week so I make a special point to drive by!
2) I HATE cilantro!!! Most people will never understand.
3) I'm not a huge "sweets person" but I am addicted to gummies and @redvinescandy and I rather eat the batter of any dessert than the actual dessert itself.
4) Growing up, one of my goals was to visit every #NationalPark in the country. Currently planning a trip to the SW to check a few off my list!
5) In just a few short weeks, I will start training for a second attempt at the summit of Mt. Rainier. Anyone want to #elope at the top???
Thank you all for following along. I am enjoying learning about everyone and I can't wait for #TheRiseSummit tomorrow!!Whoo!