I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SORE IN MY LIFE π³. Okay maybe an exaggeration but I trained calves on Thursday night for pretty much the first time (I'd done body weight calf exercises before in circuits but never weighted concentrated exercises). I only did 4 x 20 calf raises on the smith machine with 5kg either side and a bunch of other lunges/glute focused exercises. Yesterday I was feeling okay but I've literally been hobbling around like a cripple/gremlin today ππ. It keeps it interesting to try new exercises, although can't remember the last time I was this sore, lots on stretching in store for me! #progressnotperfection#saturdaysession#legday#calves#postworkout#teamnocalves
The concept of 'normal' locks us in life's waiting room, almost puts us in a trance.
It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage but you get your dreams for free
Hmm realizing things ππΌ
Summer is around the corner.
1. I'm finally keep my promise on getting lean, I been holding it off because I didn't want to lose size.π‘ But I have accept that the is going to happen. This summer I don't want to hold my self back because of some of the cellulite I have from my bulk.
2. I will be more strict on my workouts not putting them off for tomorrow.
3. I'm going to get more strict with my nutrition and have every calorie be accounted for.
4. I accept that my booty might get a little smaller but it's okay I'll get the size back in winter.
5. I know can because I've done it several times. So getting shredded will happen.
6. I will make time, not excuses
What is your biggest problem you can't keep your promise to?